Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Flowery mini album


Hello!

Today I' sharing some pictures of a mini I made for my brothers' wife.
She loves lace and flowers and I tried to make the mini as girly as possible. I used Spellbinder and Sizzix dies to make the frames and tags and lots of pearl trim.
She is not a scrapbooker so it is mainly for pictures and not very interactive.
Let me know what you think and have a great day.




 
All the butterflies in the album were cut out and glued to the page by adding glue only to the center part. This leaves the wings free to fold up and create dimension.

 
The rectangular frames have removable tags.


 
 
The frames have removable tags. The butterfly on the right is glued onto wire to make it as if she was flying.
 

 
These tags are also removable and the frames have acetate.


 
 
 
This was my first time making a slider and it was quite fun.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment