Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thank You Tag


Hello,  Today I'm back with a cute tag.

I used the Stampendous Regal Bird stack art kits.

I began by applying gesso to all the chipboard pieces then painting them.
Next I stamped and embossed  the backgrounds. I added glitter and mica to the crown.
You can't tell from the picture but I added some glitter to the embossing powder I used.
I added flocking to the bird's body and I used a stamp and embossed his small wing.
I used liquid pearls for his eye.
After assembling the pieces, I embellished with some leaf ribbon and I created a small spray using tiny flower beads on a wire. I added more Liquid Pearls to the centers of the flowers to cover the wire.
I painted the seam binding for the bow with 2 colors of distress paint.




These are the materials used:

Stampendous Fran's Stack Art Kraftboard kit - Regal Bird
Stack Art Stamp Kit - Regal Bird
Stampendous Elements Kit Fusion
Tim Holtz  Distress paint - Crushed olive
Seam binding


Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute tag, love the bird. If you would like to be considered for prizes please add a link to The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this Stack Art Tag came out wonderful! I love it right down to the leaf ribbon! Thank you for playing in the So Thankful Stampendous Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very sweet tag! Thank you so much for playing with the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete