Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas stocking stuffers




I've been quite busy crafting this week. I decided to bring out my ribbon stash and put it to use and here is what I came up with.




These flowers are hair clips. The cards are simply made by cutting a square out of cardstock and punching some small holes for the clip. I decided to embellish the holders by using stamps. For the orange flower I cut an oval shape and used the border stamp from my Stampendous Jumbo Hollyhock. I only inked the two scrolls at the end of the border stamp so it fit perfectly on the curve of the card. The card for the white flower is a 3.5" square and I used a stamp from the Stampendous
Halloween charms to embellish  each corner. I just love the scroll on the small stamp and you can't tell it is from a Halloween set.


1 comment:

  1. Yolanda, what a great idea for those scraps of ribbon that are always left at the end of a roll. Thanks so much for entering our homemade gift challenge.

    ReplyDelete